Saturday, July 11, 2009

????? MARCH 2009

after reached d camp,
we hv a bee line,
but
shien n me ate first,
shien dont eat
u know my lunch is FISH!!!!
i hate FISH!!!1
cos hungrry
i hv my lunch with a sad...sad....hearth
after that
we 'daftar'for our respctive company
first shien in company charlie
n me at delta
SAD MAN!!!!
BUT
latter she same company with me
ha....ha,....
then we go for account book n shoes sizes
then we go 2 dorm,
we need 2 walk for along...long time
ha...ha...
for only 5 minutes 2 d gate!!!!
after d teacher open d gate!!!!
wow!!!!
which is my dorm???
so i ask,
me:teacher,which is my.......
teacher:o... wat is ur company????
me:delta.
teacher:ha....ha....urs is in d end.c ...at there>
me:-.-111 ah...so distance man>
teacher:cos u r delta
me:thanks.


so i walk n walk....
finally reach.
ha....ha.....
then i rest at one of d bed
ha....ha.....

1 comment: