Friday, August 14, 2009

13 august 2008

man
u know
somethig dreadful happened on me this
very very unlucky day
u know as a caschier
we have 2 deal with money a lot
so my work run as smooth as silk
BUT after my hearthy dinner!!!!
some thing happened
something really dreadful
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
there come a family
they buy 6 HL milk
so i scan it one by one lo
BUT
i hv mistaken it by
scaning more 2 time on d milk
bcouse they buy 2 plain n 4chocalate
so they hv to pay for double
as d milk hv become 8
u know
after they hv paid
they double check their resit
now this is d problem
they wan to clam back their MONEY!!!
how le>????
of couse i cant
but luckily some one helped me
he help me deal with them
oh.............
wat a luck
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
another case
in d same day
this is because of a stupid
Pampers!!!
?????????????????
afer they had paid for it...
they was so shocked after chacking d resit
because d price in d computer not d same on d Pampers
so
they also clam for d MONEY!!!!
OH....this is really dreadful
i mostly sobbed T_T
u know
but
i sobbed after all!!!!
MAN!!!!
i cry in front of everyone!!!
wat a shame!!!!>.<
I'm so disappointed with myself!!!
ah.....wat a shame!!!!!
u will know wat is d filling!!!
if u r in my place....



2 be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment