Wednesday, August 12, 2009

memorable memories-part 1

wat to do,
as d title u know liaw,
i still remember,
that
in 1 verry afternoon,
around 5 something,
my NS friend n i,
had a practise of 'KAWAD'
u know KAWAD
man i don't!!!!!!
so.......
this happened,
first i can manage it,
BUT
of cause
just for a while
wat happened????
so...
u gueess lo....
our captain
was frussted
that SHE
demand me like this
'hentak kaki 100'
sorry la......T.T
i forgot liaw.
he...he...=.=!!!
so that time was time 2 lunch
everyone can hv lunch,
but i hv to stay
but my Friend accompanied,
for waiting me n our captain
so i must stay to practise,
but u know wat HAPPENED????
I SOBBED!!!!
because????
im too scared of her
she was so... very very angry
and disappointed with me
i know that
but i just cant stand it
anymore
as im so scared
u know that time i thought
im so useless
to my company
n i will make our company lose
u know wat i mean
MY..........
she was so shocked
that my another friend come to comfort me



he...he....^^
to be continue.....

1 comment:

  1. o.O still rmb r??
    sorry la baby... T^T
    aigooooo..
    very very sori~~

    ReplyDelete